Partyrama - Partyrama Review

Hi I decided to do a review on partyrama for people who are unsure about buying off the site. I will explain what partyrama is, what they sell and how good I thought the website/service was.

Down Matress Topper

Firstly partyrama sell party supplies and themes etc. When I first used the partyrama website there was a range of themes etc to choose from, such as vegas themes, pirates of the caribbean themes, sparklers, costumes and personalized banners. You really have to look on the partyrama website to see how much there is. They also include a party checklist on their site which I actually used and found helpful.

Down Matress Topper

I first used the partyrama website for valentines day party themes. I was looking for the personalized banners and balloons so gave partyrama a go. Customizing balloons and banners was a lot easier than i thought it would be. You just select the balloon or banner you want in the personalize section on the partyrama website and then you select what colours etc you want. The only problem that I could see with the customization was that there isn't much choice of fonts and styles. Once you have selected the fonts etc and typed your message, a preview of the banner is displayed so you know what it will look like.

I am skeptical of buying on the internet but partyrama uses 128 bit SSL security and they have had millions of customers so I decided to go ahead and order. My order was dispatched from partyrama on the same day which was pretty quick from ordering it late morning. Cost of delivery was maybe a let down but it isn't expensive. I ordered on Monday and the party accessories arrived on Friday. I didn't get the personalized decorations until next Monday which was 7days. so the delivery wasn't bad either. As for the condition of anything that I have ordered of partyrama, I haven't any problems and the quality is good so far. There are pics in the link below if you wanna some party equipment I ordered.

Overall I was very happy with the partyrama service and the decorations look great. partyrama is a great website that I highly recommend for anyone looking to have any type of party small or large. There are pics in the link below if anyone is interested in looking at them.

site 9/10
range of products 10/10
price 9/10
quality 10/10
delivery 9/10

Partyrama - Partyrama Review
Down Matress Topper

Ladder For Bookshelf